Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mirror Craft a review from the Americn Girl Book, Doll Play

Continuing with my review of the book Doll Play from American Girl, I made the doll sized mirror to use in the doll room I am creating for tomorrows post. This was a very easy and quick inexpensive craft to do, you need a small mirror, I got mine at the dollar store for under $2 and you need Gem self stick stickers, which I got for 0.75 cents a package at Micheal's the craft store. In under ten minutes I made this great craft. Basically it is so straightforward, you take the mirror, clean it, add gem stickers, I alternated the colors then I have used self stick Velcro to hang it up in my doll room. Which I can not wait to share with you tomorrow! . As with all my posts I would love to hear from you email me at karenmowen@gmail.com or leave a comment here, and if you are going out to the book store or are shopping on line, pick up this great book!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think I've seen those jewel stickers at Dollarama.

    ReplyDelete