Monday, February 14, 2011

Reuseable Calendar

I have made a reusable Calendar for my youngest son to "practice" circle time, but this craft could be easily done on a smaller scale for dolls and for girls who love to teach. So I used google images for the calendar blank, word to type out the numbers, months and weather. I used a paper punch 1 1/2 by marvy, and scrap book paper, I covered each number and word with clear peel and stick shelf paper from the dollar store. Then I placed sticky back velcro on all the  backs of the now laminated items. and the now laminated calendar. I put the rough side of the velcro on the calendar part and then the soft on the back of all the words and numbers. I used a piece of card board that I folded to make a triangle and taped it in to it's shape. I then added strips of the rough velcro on the back of the cardboard so I could store the non used numbers and words.
Simple easy, inexpensive, reusable and fun. Let me know if you have any questions by email or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment