Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Dollar store Gem An Art Easel and Paint set

Another Great Dollar Store Gem, I found this Doll Sized Art easel at my dollar store for $1.25 and a package of paints and doll sized brush in the party favor section you get 4 in a package! Such a good deal. Just another dollar store gem to share with you today! These would make great additions to any doll party loot bag! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Cool!!!! My dad's office is right near a dollar store,he goes in there sometimes;). I should go there sometime;). Thank you so much for letting us all know about this gem!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute! I miss the great variety of dollar stores that we had in CA. Here in NJ we don't have much to choose from and they're all pretty small.

    ReplyDelete