Friday, March 25, 2011

Make your own Hair Clip and one for your doll!

Make your own hair clip and one for your doll with the left over flowers from the doll sized Lei's from yesterdays craft post. You will need two flowers, one button and a hair clip. I used a hot glue gun but the flower came off so I recommend a stronger glue like a "crazy glue" . Simply glue the flowers to each other and add a dab of glue in the center of the flowers and add the button. next glue the flower to the hair clip. Let dry and it's ready to go! This would make a great loot bag gift or party craft. As with all my blog posts I would love to hear from you so leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to make some new hair clips for my girls. I've seen people do it with a little sandwich of felt with a slit cut in it. You slide the top half of the clip through the slit inside the felt. This would give you something more substantial (the felt square) to glue the flower to.

    ReplyDelete