Thursday, April 28, 2011

Doll Wheel Chair Review

For my birthday my sister Bre-Anne and her daughters bought me this set for my American Girl doll. I have had the Wheel Chair on my wish list from American Girl since Christmas when they were sold out. When we were in New York we went to Toys R US and found this set from Journey Girls quite by accident. I was shocked to see that this set that included the wheel chair and the crutches and casts etc. was only $24.99. Such a deal, so my sister purchased this for me. I am thrilled with the set and the cost of it. The quality is very compatible with that of the American Girl doll Wheel Chair. This chair is lighter in weight and doesn't say American Girl on it but it is a great find for the price.
The doll sits easily in the chair and it is so easy to push!
This is the one from the American Girl doll store.
I was so thrilled to find that this set included the get well essentials that the add on kit from American Girl charges for separately. 
The casts for arm and leg as well as the finger splint are so easy to use and the crutches are so cute.
I really think this set from Journey girl is totally worth the money, weather you want it for a doll lover who is recovering or a regular wheel chair user or just want to have it for imaginative play I highly recommend checking out this set from Journey Girls available at Toys R Us in the USA.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment