Sunday, April 24, 2011

Make your doll an Eclair or "Long John" doughnut for your doll


I love it when Polymer Clay goes on sale at the craft store. Here is another really easy and fun pastry to make for your doll. I also love Eclairs (AKA Long John Doughnuts) and these are about the easiest things to make with polymer clay. I used beige and chocolate brown. Make a log out of the biege as shown in the photo above. Mine is 2 inches long. Next I used a really small amount of the chocolate brown and made the icing. I flattened a very small amount of clay between my fingers and trimmed it to fit the top of the Eclair.
Bake the clay to the manufacturers instructions. These will make a great addition to your doll food collection.
**TIP To remove the thumb prints from your icing, flatten the clay between wax paper and your fingers.**


Tomorrows post will also be a polymer clay craft a chocolate dipped or iced doughnut, also a really easy and fun doll food to make!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment