Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Party Store Gem! Mini Tiaras perfect for your 18 inch doll!

I am so happy to have found these mini tiaras at Party City, in the USA. Such a great deal 12 for under $5. They fit perfectly on 18 inch dolls and make great party favors. I am happy to share this with you just in time for the up coming wedding of Prince William and the future Queen of England Kate Friday April 29th! I love Royal Weddings, I remember being in Montreal when I was 7 and watching William's mothers wedding. I have gotten up in the middle of the night to watch each of his Uncles get married and I am looking forward to watching his wedding. Perhaps I will dig out my own Tiara which I wore on my wedding day and wear it while I have some tea and watch the wedding of the century from the comfort of my couch.

Even if you are not into princess parties or even the Royal family these little Tiaras are adorable and a great addition to any dolls wardrobe, perhaps they can be brought out for Halloween!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed watching the wedding with my girls. Are these a comb style tiara?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are. The wedding was wonderful wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete