Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Doll shower caps another great dollar store Gem!

I have had these for a while and thought I would share it with you. My dollar store carries the most adorable "kitchen covers" that are great re-purposed as Shower caps for 18 inch dolls. Modeled aboce by Brianne and Samantha my rescued dolls from Sally Anne thrift store (Salvation Army thrift stores in Canada).
The price is $1.25 for a package of 10 in various sizes. I found them in "Lemon and Cherry" patterned, in the kitchen section of the Dollar store.
They also a great paired with my bath tub which was purchased for me from Zellers here in Canada (you can get them at Target in the USA) thanks to my sister Bre-Anne and Nieces Trinity, Cadence and Hannah for Christmas. For bubbles I used quilting batting in case you are curious. If you are unable to track down these "shower caps" let me know and I would be happy to arrange to send you one through my Etsy store.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. i cant find them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor, check your kitchen section of your big box stores, party stores as well as kitchen specialty

    ReplyDelete