Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A doll sized bench 70% at Michaels a great deal!

This was a find I found a while back, this great doll sized bench from Michaels the craft store. I found it a while back for $29.99, I personally think that was way too much to pay for it. So I waited a few weeks and Micheals had it 70% off. Which is a much better price for doll furniture.  It is large enough to snugly fit two 18 inch dolls on. 
This is an a example of another re purposed item that is perfect for dolls. 

My dear friend NickiG from  http://bynickig.blogspot.com/ 
found this great "table" also at Michaels and as you can see this foot stool makes a great table!
I really am thrilled to have this bench and will keep my eyes open at Michaels for more deals like this one.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment