Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy First Birthday to my niece Thea!

Today is a double post, it is my niece Thea's birthday and she has wanted to get her hands on an 18 inch doll like her sister since she was old enough to sit up. This morning I gave her her own Springfield doll, (who's hair I tied back before giving to her). As you can see by the photo she was thrilled,she has not let it go since.
As I baby sit Thea three days a week she is constantly surrounded by dolls here and at home with her Big Sister Laura, so now she has her own. I did give Laura her doll Soccer dolly on her 1st birthday so I have continued the tradition with Thea.
I hope you are having a great day where you are!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com and be sure to check out my weekly  Friday column at http://dolldiaries.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She's a bundle of cuteness. Looks like Auntie made her very happy. :-0)

    Marie in California, U.S.

    ReplyDelete