Sunday, May 22, 2011

Make your doll a summery tank top with a free pattern from Liberty Jane

I have been sewing doll clothes since October 2010 and my sewing has benefited greatly by the amazing patterns available from Liberty Jane. I am a visual learner and an impatient crafter and the patterns available for sale and for free on Liberty Jane are fast and easy to follow. Photos for almost every step really has given me the confidence to create many great looks for dolls but also the confidence to start and continue this blog. My goal is to purchase every Liberty Jane patter and try them this year. I have bought 4 now and have also enjoyed the free patterns offered on their site. They are perfect for beginners. I love the Tank top the most. 
I made the one in the above photo for a swap on Swap-bot for my partners doll. The tank tops are a great addition to all doll wardrobes.
If you are on facebook I recommend liking Liberty Jane as you will get notifications about their newest patterns and contests.
visit



http://libertyjanepatterns.com/ 
The patterns on this site are way easier to follow then any other commercial patterns you would buy at the store and you can down load them to your computer print them yourself and use them over and over again.The patterns are so affordable under $4 each.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment