Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another great doll clothes storage idea that doubles as doll play dress shop!

Today's blog post is again inspired by and idea that NikiG gave me. She used a towel stand that she got at good will to create a great doll clothes display and storage idea for her buisness. I was thrilled when I found this towel rack for 50 cents at a yard sale and love how it holds the new hangers I have been making along with the dresses for my Etsy shop.




How I found it at the yard sale. But wait look what it does.
Which means I can ....
Add clothes and hangers to create....
The perfect doll store clothes rack! Happy Shopping girls!
The above outfits can be purchased through my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Karenmomofthree or email me and we can set something up.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! My oldest went straight to her bathroom (she has the same towel rack) and is already organizing her cloths!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete