Friday, June 3, 2011

A party store Gem and great find Great doll Sushi !

I was thrilled to discover these sushi style erasers at my  local party store that just opened called Party Packagers. You get a package of four doll sized sushi creations for only $1.99. These are the perfect size for 18 inch dolls.
To create a Japanese style meal in minutes these erasers are perfect! The attention to detail is also fantastic when you open the package.
To help enhance the meal for your doll, Asian style sauce dishes make great dinner ware for dolls. If you do not have Asian style plates in your own kitchen you can find them very easily in Walmart or keep your eyes open at second hand stores and  yard sales. I found a few Asian style dishes that are perfect for 18 inch dolls starting at .63 cents.
If you have no access to the items shown above but would like to create your own Sushi, you can use Polymer oven bake clay or fun foam in the same colors to create a great Asian inspired meal for your dolls.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment