Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thrift store Gems! American Girl doll books!

I grew up going to thrift stores and garage sales. I love the adventure of it, today I want to share with you some of the great AG book titles  I  have had the good fortune of finding. This one pictured above Snooze-a-Palooza was the best deal at .79 cents today at the Salvation Army. I can not wait to readall the great ideas American Girl has for us inside.
I have also bought many other great titles at the thrift store including some of these pictured below.

Most of these books I have gotten for under $2 at yard sales, thrift stores and used book stores.
American Girl puts out some fantastic books on allot of subjects that may interest you. I recommend picking up these titles and many more at your local thrift store, bookstore or library!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment