Saturday, July 9, 2011

AND THE WINNER OF THE 2ND PHOTO CONTEST IS.....

The winner of my 2nd Photo Contest is :

Lauren Martens.
Lauren wins  her choice of an outfit or accessories from my Etsy shop. As well her photo will be made into a postcard and sent to doll lovers around the world!
I want to thank so many of you who entered and share with you some of the amazing photography that was submitted.

Wonderful examples of creativity and great photography!
I am in awe of some of the great photos I have received so many of these photos would make great post cards!
Thank you to each and everyone of you who entered I hope you will continue to enter my contests! The 3rd photo contest will be coming up soon!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment