Sunday, July 17, 2011

DIY your own doll sized tool belt

I found this doll sized tool set at the party store for $1 and it is perfect for dolls! The only thing missing was the tool belt. So I made my own.

To make the tool belt you will need
Now I glued mine with a glue gun you can use white craft glue or sew this project, as an impatient crafter I use a glue gun for instant results.
First find the middle or your rectangle and your ribbon. Run a line of glue along the felt and glue on the ribbon. Fold and finger press the rectangle to make the apron pockets. You will need four pockets for this set. run a line of glue along your finger pressed seams. Let the glue dry and add your tools and let your doll begin her own DIY projects!

This tool set and apron make a great addition to any doll play collection. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a message here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I am a Jane of all trades and I love this tool belt! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had so much fun making it and sharing it with you!

    ReplyDelete