Thursday, August 18, 2011

AND THE WINNER OF THE 3RD Doll Play Space photo contest is....


CAELEN ! is the winner of the 3rd contest. She wins a set of Pj's for her dolls made for her by me and I will mail out her prize today.
Caelen has 4 dolls as you can see and has created a special place for them.

Thank you to everyone who entered this contest! I am happy to tell you that I have some fun monthly contests coming up made by some wonderful people on Etsy and I hope that more of you will join in. I have also a new facebook group page started I also hope you will join on there if you have facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karens-craft-blogspot/114143981991215


Tiffany sent in this photo and I just love it! What a creative way to display and play with your dolls, giving them their own shelf apartment!


Also last months winner Lauren, sent me this photo of her doll wearing the Pj's I sent her as her prize. Julie is wearing the Pj's I made as Lauren's prize.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment