Monday, August 15, 2011

Doll sized candle holders!

I found these doll sized candle holders that I thought were perfect for 18 inch doll play. For $1.99 you get 7 in a package and they would make a great birthday party craft at a doll themed party. You can paint them or color them with markers or leave them plain. 
They perfectly fit a birthday candle and if you are worried about the fire risk simply cut the wick and they are perfect for doll play.
You could also use a very thin drinking straw and glue a piece of felt for the flame. What ever makes you feel safest is fine with me!
There are so many great possibilities with this great doll play find. I wanted to show it to you in it's raw stage and invite you to make some wonderful things with it. I myself am going to create a Menorah which I will show you closer to the holiday season.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment