Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another great store exclusive the Sweet Treat Seat and The PartyTreat Set!

If you get a chance to visit one of the 11 American Girl Stores I recommend considering bringing home the doll chair that is the same as the ones used in the Bistro. These chairs are under $25 and are fantastic.
I bought mine hoping it would fit on my table but it did not, it works great on my sewing table and shelf. perhaps my next table will fit it perfectly.
I have to say I really like this chair because it is great not only for dinning but it also makes a great hair styling chair for your doll. It is such a fun store exclusive and has the potential to see a lot of doll play.

I also bought the Party Treat Set and it is beautiful it is $18 and included the cut cake on a plate, the cake on a cake stand, glass of water with lemon wedge and the dish of ice cream.
There are so many wonderful store exclusives that I left behind and on my next trip I plan on picking them up. 
I promise to share them with you as soon as I make my next trip south to the Seattle Store.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Did you see those Historical Treasure totes? Amazon is selling them 4 for the price of 3, but even at full price $3.99 each is not bad. They are new items .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check them out thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I went to the one in NY, I got one for my dolls. They make great car seats! :D

    ReplyDelete