Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beautiful Hand Sewn Dress by SewCrazyArmywife

I received the most amazing handmade HAND SEWN! Dress from http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewcrazyarmywife 
What amazed me about this incredibly cute and well made dress is that it is almost entirely hand sewn, this dress has been made in such a traditional way and yet is so stylish and modern. I loved it!

Almost every item from http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewcrazyarmywife is stitched by hand. With precision and care from a long lost art. That shop owner Eva learned from her grandmother  years ago.


With hand stitched items as gorgeous as this Red Satin stunner, the time and care require to create such an exquisite piece is hardly reflected in the cost of this gown only $15.00 which also includes a hand made glass diamond and pearl necklace.

This dress I have had my eye on for quite some time, I love it, the color the detail  screams classic and sophisticated. 
"Beautiful taffeta dress in a deep purple, with an antique deco-etched white shell buckle at the waist sash( which I got at an estate sale and happened to be the perfect size for this dress). Skirt sides were done on machine, but the rest of the dress was done entirely by hand. Closure at back done with hidden silver-colored metal snaps"
Offered also for $15.00 such a great deal!

I love the color and simple style of this dress
as well as the pattern (as you can tell I am partial to it!) of this one

Simple and strapless! I wish it came in my size! Eva will also add straps to this dress if you would prefer.
I love that this shop offers such great items for American Girl Dolls at such great prices!


As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. I love all of those cute outfits!

    ~Emma~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - the blue taffeta is for me! Probably because I have dressing my mom's fashion dolls from the 50's on my mind.

    ReplyDelete