Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A great Michael's find! Doll sized Trick or Treat Pumpkin buckets


I am happy to share with you today the fun pumpkin buckets I found at Micheal's the craft store! These are perfect for doll play.

I bought the package of 6 for $3.49 and used my 40% off coupon for such great savings!
I love them because they were remind me of the very ones I used to carry when I trick or treated years ago. 

You may be able to find these at your local craft, dollar or party store and at the price they are you maybe able to pick some up for a friend! They make a great addition to any doll play collection as well as great Halloween decorations.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo cool!
    That's funny! Just like a week or so ago I was at walmart helping my cousin get her costume and I saw those there! And they were like $1:50!!

    =D

    ReplyDelete