Sunday, November 20, 2011

Exciting deal from Lemonhead 103 for my blog readers! Double post day!



A great deal from a fun Etsy shop for readers of my blog only! Amy from Lemonhead103's Etsy shop  is offering  our readers 15% off in her shop this holiday season! Use the code   KARENMOMOF3BLOG and get 15 % off your purchases in her shop!
Amy's shop offers some incredible deals for doll jewelry and clothing.
With items in her shop starting at $2 there is something perfect for everyone's doll's stocking from this store!
New hand painted t-shirts and Tulle skirts now avalible
I love these (sold separately)
So visit Amy's shop today and let her know you I sent you and get 15% off at the check out, remember to use the code KARENMOMOF3BLOG  . Also check out her great new blog http://bethsblog18.blogspot.com/  become a follower and let me know, a great give away will be in the new year from this great Etsy shop! As a follower you will get extra entries!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment