Saturday, November 26, 2011

Great Stocking Idea #10 Make Joyful Doll Music with this dollar store gem!

I love the AG doll instruments in on the AG website but I found this great dollar store gem that can be turned into the most fantastic doll play item at a fraction of the cost. I simply removed the gold string that was meant to hold this french horn on a Christmas tree and put it in the hand of my doll.
 This instrument fits easily on my dolls hand and would make a great Christmas gift or addition to a wrapped doll play gift. Doubling as a decoration on a present and a usable doll play item!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. That's a great find! I have seen drum ornaments in years past that I bet would be the right size for AG dolls too. I am going to have to hit the dollar store to see what I can find for stocking stuffers this year.

    ReplyDelete