Friday, November 18, 2011

Nativity Sets for American Girl Dolls from a great Doll Play Etsy Shop


One of the most adorable Doll play sets I have come across yet on Etsy is from a store called Childrens Woodland I have featured this doll play shop before and as we approach the holiday gift giving season I wanted to share this shop with  you again. This adorable set priced at only $8.98 plus shipping.

I love that the dolls can hold each figure adding to the excitement of this doll play item.
The stable is hand made Elizabeth at Children's Woodland and made with great care.

I love to see everyday items re-purposed for doll play and I love it when special items like this one are available pre-made and afordable for doll play collections.
Passing down traditions in any family is important and if setting up a nativity scene is apart of your holiday celebrations then I recommend this set for the doll lover in your life.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: