Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stocking Stuffer ideas Day #3 Underware for your dolls from EmilyRose@home

Emily Rose at home is now offering underware or Underthings set for your dolls. For the great price of only $17.99 you get two pairs of tights, three pairs of sock and an undeware and undershirt. Such a great deal, sure to bring a smile to any doll lovers face and provide hours of quality doll play fun!
Emily Rose items are well made and perfectly fit American Girl Dolls as well as many other 18 inch dolls.
I am so excited that you can order Emily Rose products from the comfort of your own home. On line and from a consultant in your own state. Or if you have your own consultant in another state like I do you can order what you need with out having a party. But they do through the most fun home parties ever! As we go into the busy holiday shopping season I recommend hosting a party in your area, earn credit for products and some consultants will bring a doll craft for the girls and their dolls to do while the moms shop. 
If a party is not what you have in mind you can shop comfortably from home and enjoy the great products and reasonable prices EmilyRose@home offers.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
*Please note I do not work for the Emily Rose company and am not benefiting in anyway from sharing any of these stocking stuffer ideas in this series I am sharing only my opinion of items I feel are perfect for the holiday gift giving season.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like the new Underthings Set. It was just added recently. I can't wait to see the other things that you feature in your stocking stuffer series.

    ReplyDelete