Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stocking Stuffer ideas Day #8 Doll Beanies Created just for our dolls!


 I wish I was talented in this way but I can not crochet! I have however found this great Etsy shop that will make up for my lack of talent! Donna of dly57's Etsy shop makes these fantastic doll sized Beanie Hats. These hats also fit the bitty babies and bitty twins!

Crochet Beanie Hats make perfect stocking stuffer and the best part is they come in sets of three!
She also charges the most reasonable prices of $5 per set!

Her sets come in a wide range of colors perfect for any doll lover's doll play wardrobe.

If you are looking to purchase stocking stuffers for more then one doll this is the shop for you!
Affordable, quality made doll beanies for a fantastic price.
These hats even fit the Australian Girl Doll!

I hope you will visit Donna's shop at dly57  and see for your self.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I really like these stocking stuffer posts. My family celebrates Christmas, but we don't usually do stockings, but when we do, we get candy!

    ReplyDelete