Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Thanksgiving Gem from the dollar store and a Wonderful Etsy Thanksgiving Doll meal!

Taking a break from the stocking stuffer ideas today with Thanksgiving approaching for my American readers I thought I would share with you the great dollar store deal I got a bag of doll sized food containing of all things a Turkey (okay so it could be a chicken or a Cornish game hen) For $1.25 I got a great set of doll play food, which I have paired with my yard sale find silver plated coasters, glasses and a very easily made polymer clay salad greens. to create a wonderful Holiday Doll meal.
Or if you would love to have the perfect doll meal. Take a look at this from Miniare Doll Cafe
 
A steal at $8! With such great attention to detail! I love this shop.
Top of dinner with this Pumpkin Ice cream and Brownie, Truffle desert plate

So what have you got planned for your dolls this holiday season?  I would love to see your holiday doll photos! Email me them at karenmowen@gmail.com 

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment