Friday, December 30, 2011

12 New Years Resolutions from Karenmomofthree for 2012

Well it is that time of year again and while I do not normally make personal resolutions but this has been such an extraordinary year and I think that requires extraordinary New Year plan. So for the next year here are some of my goals

1) To learn how to crochet. I want to be able to make doll clothes using this time honored tradition and share my adventure with you.

2) I would like to learn to knit more then a straight row and learn to know what to do next.

3) I would like to make some Youtube videos to share more of my work with you,( I need to get over the fear I have of my voice on video)

4) I would like to continue to post daily and share with you all the wonderful people I meet, things I find and shops I come across as well as a craft or too.

5) I would like to be able to share photos of my creative space with you all with out spending three months cleaning it to take one photo and then have it be the disaster it is the next minute. If you are a personal organizer contact me with your suggestions and ideas!

6) I would like to sew through all the patterns I have purchased from Liberty Jane and share my journey with you.

7) Continue to have great contests and Give Away's.A huge thank you to the wonderful Etsy shop artisans that have donated their designs!

8)I would love to post more from my readers so if you have a photo, story idea or craft you would like to share please send me an email at karenmowen@gmail.com

9) I would like to go on more doll adventures, have some meet and greets and more craft parties.

10) I would like to add to my doll collection (money, time and opportunity permitting of course) I am looking for a doll that is of Asian Descent to add to my collection, so that I can represent as many girls as I can through my doll photography and posts. As well I would love to add some bitty twins to my collection so if you happen upon these second hand and are able to let me know I would love to purchase some from you!

11) I would like to feature more doll play ideas and items for Bitty Baby, and Bitty Twins...see above if you can help me out that would be great

12) I would love to keep finding ways to help you enjoy your dolls and find ways to help you grow with your dolls through my craft ideas and blog posts.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment