Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dollar Store Gems for Bitty Baby

I was so excited to find these great Dollar Store Gems for Bitty Baby at my Dollar store. 
I have always loved the magic doll bottles, they are very coveted at my house when my nieces are here and two for $1.25 is such a great deal I remember having them when I was growing up. They are perfect scale for Bitty Baby and at the price point of $1.25 they also make great stocking stuffers or party favors! 
I also loved this two pack of very thin jersey hats, they came in blue and white and pink and white for $1.25
They are perfect on their own for dolls or could be personalized with fabric markers or embellishments as a birthday party craft. 
The store also offered baby blankets and wash cloths that are also great for doll play. 
I love finding doll items and items that can be re purposed for doll play such as these hats!
My Bitty baby is wearing a diaper made by BellasInspirations Etsy shop and she has a fantastic selection ready to ship!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment