Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gift with purchase sweater and hair band from American Girl 2011

My sister Pumpy, went to the American Girl Store in Seattle last weekend and she picked me up this sweater set from the American Girl store. With the purchase of $50 or more you were able to purchase this years holiday sweater and hair band for only $14!
( I took this photo at the meet and greet in November) I had wished I picked it up while I was there so I was thrilled when my sister told me she was going down. It is a 3 hour trip from my house to the store.
I love the store exclusives and this one is so special! I love how it fits and last year my other sister Bre-Anne purchased the sweater set and hat for me last year.

Which I used in quite a few posts last year.
So if you are in store this holiday season I recommend picking up this set for your self or that special someone on your holiday shopping list.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    Also, you posted a post called "Liberty Jane T-shirt swap I did on Swap-bot", but it isn't there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Emma I was working on posts for January and some how it posted to now, so it will be posted in January around the second week I believe! I usually write a few weeks in advance so you got a sneak peek! I am excited to share it with you in the new year! I should send you a prize for being so on the ball and following my blog so closely! If it is okay with your parents, please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com and I will pop a special envelope in the mail to you!

    ReplyDelete