Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday tea sets for dolls, I found mine at a yard sale

Sometimes I more then luck out. I found this great holiday tea set at a yard sale for only $2. It came with lots of other mismatched pieces in a baggy, these were the best of the set. These are meant to be decorative but they are perfect for a doll sized tea set.
The tea pot has a removable lid and the tea cups are not stuck on the saucers. The larger serving plate has a matching holiday design.
I am sharing this post with you to show you the kinds of things that you can re-purpose into doll play items. While you may not find this exact set this time of year at a yard sale or thrift shop, keep your eyes out year round and you never know what you will find. Here are some links to vintage sets and some dolly and me sets on Etsy
 Christmas Tree Design

 



Happy Holiday shopping, I am going to go make my self some tea.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: