Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am so excited my American Doll Room just arrived!

What a wonderful holiday treat to discover and just in time for the Holidays! My American Doll Room for www.americandollroom.com has just arrived and I am so thrilled with it!
 I love that you have so many options with this room! Here it is with the wood floor,

 I did not anticipate how easy to set up this wonderful room is! I love that it came with a bag to store and transport it and as an added bonus I also got a duffel bag!

Addy loves the new room!
Sadly the sun has begun to set here and the light has faded for more photos of the outside but I can not wait to share that with you tomorrow.
I highly recommend this wonderful  product that will take your doll play area to the next level!
I can not wait to set it up as a bed room, then bathroom then out door BBQ! I am just thrilled with the quality of this product and I know you will be too. If you would like to order an American Doll Room of your own visit www.americandollroom.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you  so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment