Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Indoor/Outdoor Fun with American Doll Rooms


Yesterday My American Doll Room arrived and it became too dark to photograph yesterday so I thought I would show you some of the wonderful features now that the sun is shining again!
 I love that you can set up and play on two play surfaces simultaneously!


I highly recoccomend this wonderful product. I love that it is easy to clean (just wipe with a a cloth) and stores so easily!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get mine! I didn't realize there were two floors. I thought the inside flipped over to make the outside. Cool! This is off the subject, but I have been wondering how you get the cute writing on all your pictures. It really sets you apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you,
    I use http://www.picnik.com/ it is a free photo editing site.
    The room comes with a hard wood look, that flips over to become patio stones, mine also came with a plush carpet. so much fun!

    ReplyDelete