Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Last minute gifts from Emily Rose at home still avalible!


Well it is getting down to crunch time for many of us. The holiday shopping is in full swing and for those of you who like me do not want to brave the malls there are so many wonderful on line deals.
Emily Rose at home offers so many wonderful doll play items and adorable doll fashions at truly amazing prices. They have  also recently introduced some new furniture items.
 One of my favorite items from Emily Rose has to be the midnight silver evening dress.
From the "Wish" line it is such a great outfit and perfect for the holidays. The color is outstanding and the dress comes with the matching purse! A great deal under $20!
Emily Rose at home has items for sale from $1.49!
Susie Hyde tells me that "Dec. 14th is the last day for UPS ground delivery, which is how the furniture comes. Dec. 18th is the last day for clothes orders shipped vis Priority Mail. That gives the warehouse enough time to process and ship the orders and the mail service enough time to get them delivered for the holidays!"
So if you are wanting some fun accessories for that someone special in your life you still have time to order this holiday season!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment