Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Make your doll her own Kinara for Kwanza

To make your dolls their own Kinara you will need pony beads  or wooden beads,
pipe cleaners that are green, black and red as well as a small amount of yellow paper or felt.
As well you will need scissors, craft glue or hot glue and a ruler.
Step 1- cut your pipe cleaners to 2 inches long you will need three green, one black and three red.
Step 2- glue 7 beads together to create your "candle holder" let dry
Step 3- add a dab of glue to the inside of each bead and insert the pipe cleaners as shown in the above photo
Step 4- cut out small flames for your pipe cleaner candles and attach them to your pipe cleaners with a dab of glue. Let dry and enjoy with your doll for Kwanzaa .

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting a Kwanzaa craft for the doll lovers who celebrate this time ... we will be borrowing these ideas to blend into our yearly celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your photos and share with my readers. I would love to see all girls of faith represented. You can always email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
    Thank you for taking the time to write me!

    ReplyDelete