Saturday, December 31, 2011

NEW YEARS EVE

It's that time of year again!
 So what have you planned this New Years Eve? Are you some one who loves to stay up late?
 I wish I could say that New Years Eve is a favorite of mine but as some one who values sleep I am not one for the midnight parties.
I do like however celebrating New Years at 9pm as a family affair. We used to make a special desert and serve it to our children and have ginger ale in special glasses to celebrate the Ball dropping in Time Square, as we live in the West Coast and are 3 hours behind New York, I really enjoyed spending the time with my children.

I have a great dollar store gem I picked up which is a dolls sized bottle of Champagne Bubbles, I am not one for Champagne myself and do not recommend it for those under age but I do like the little bubble bottles!

On Doll Diaries I hope you will check out my New Years Pizza party craft.
I hope you have a truly enjoyable evening and a very Happy New Year!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment