Wednesday, December 7, 2011

No Sew Doll Holiday Clothes from the Dollar Store! A great Dollar Store Gem

My sister Bre-Anne sent me these wine bottle covers from her dollar store called Dollarama and I made them into the cutest Doll Accessories
You need a wine bottle cover and a pair of scissors
Cut up the center and then place on your doll for an instant festive cardigan!
Check your local dollar stores for some wine bottle covers that may just work as doll clothes for your dolls!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. That looks so easy! I need to try that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do, make sure you have an adult supervise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I'm always on the lookout for new Christmas clothes for my dolls, so I might try this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The store's name even has doll in it!

    ReplyDelete