Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Some adorable holiday socks from AuntBee'sOldSewNSew


I love holiday socks! These doll ones are fantastic, take a look at what Aunt Bee is offering in her shop this holiday season.
 Aunt Bee's socks are priced at $2.99 a pair and are perfect for your dolls this holiday season!

I love the Grinch socks line she is offering as well

I love the stripped ones and mitten ones too so many fun choices!
So if you are still looking for some great holiday deals head over to Etsy and take a look at what wonderful handmade items you can purchase this holiday season!
Visit AuntBeesSewNSew by clicking on the colored words in this post 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment