Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wee Ones World Etsy shop for the American Girl Doll


Quilting is something I really want to try, and I love the look of quilted items. I found this great Etsy shop called Wee Ones World and loved the doll quilt sets shop owner Linda offers on her very busy Etsy Shop!
I loved the colors and I loved the patterns and you will love the price.
Offered at $14.75 for blanket and pillow's and right now in the USA no Shipping Fee!

I love the love monkey pattern!

Linda's shop Wee Ones World currently has more then 176 items listed, from Doll blankets, and 18 inch American Doll Clothes
To hand knit items
Pattern's, Craft kits, Children's Clothing, Dolly and Me hand knit items and more this shop has something for everyone!
I hope you get a chance to visits WeeOnesWorld  for your self!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment