Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wonderful outfits from Kits Kloset and American Doll Clothes.com

I am lucky enough to belong to a few on line doll groups and one of the members is Tari who runs the website   http://www.american-doll-clothes.com/
Her creations are spectacular! I love the above dress, perfect for any doll lover or collector alike. The website also known as Kit's Kloset
From the simple classic historical  dresses to the fun and modern fashions this on line shop and site offers something for everyone.

Beautiful bitty Baby items, and Bitty twin pj's as well

Great play clothes
I love the colors in this outfit
I also love the fun active wear!
 Year round this shop offers some wonderful doll clothing and accessories that are sure to delight you can also find them on FACEBOOK by clicking here and follow their blog at http://kitts-american-girl-clothes.blogspot.com/

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment