Monday, February 13, 2012

Make your own Hair bows and hair bands for your dolls

A few days ago I made this fun hair bow for my Maplelea Doll Saila,  on my Canadian Doll Blog http://mymapleleamycountrymydoll.blogspot.com/
I wanted to share the link to that tutorial as well as the recent hair bands I made on my weekly Doll Diaries Post from February 10th.
These fun and easy to make hair accessories for your dolls will add to not only your dolls wardrobe but also impress your friends, daughters, grand daughters nieces and neighbors!
A huge thank you to the amazing NikiG for inspiring this fun hair band and for sharing with me how to make it so I could share it with you!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenomwen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment