Monday, March 19, 2012

Basket Stuffers Ideas for American Girl Dolls

My favorite holiday has to be Easter, why you may ask? All the same food as Christmas, with out the stress! That and who doesn't love pastel colors, spring flowers and sunny warmer days? (Okay so I have to take Anti-amethystine but you get my point)
I love Easter baskets, My Easter bunny always new the right things to stick on our baskets.
Some of my favorite stuffers from Etsy and around the web, I wanted to share with you here.
My friend Buffy over at AuntBeesOldSewNSew has some of the cutest doll size Easter socks! Priced right at $2.99 and the perfect sized doll treat to stick in those colorful plastic eggs!

My friend Carolyn, over at Miniare Miniatureas has some wonderful delights for our 18 inch dolls, true artisan quality .
This beautiful platter offered at $15.00 is a delight for the eyes and a wonderful addition to your holiday doll food collection.
My Friend Dacia and blog contributor here, has some whimsical Easter Parade outfits and fun spring tops in her Etsy shop Mini Me Dolly Diva

Over at Lemonhead103's Etsy Shop, there are wonderful potted spring pants perfect for our dolls!
As well as some great dolly and me bracelet sets
Some fun spring outfits for our 6 inch mini dolls and fantastic patterns for Accessories perfect for Plastic Easter Eggs as well!

Speaking of 6 inch dolls don't forget these are also great basket stuffers!

The Book Depository offers free international shipping! 

The Springfield Doll collection offers my very favorite Bunny Slippers, on line and in store at Michael's the Craft store

Last but not least my friends over at The Queen's Treasures offer the most spectacular basket stuffer for $2.99 and it is perfect for our 18 inch dolls.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and that you may be inspired to visit any of the items shown by clicking on the highlighted words in this post.
Remember also to always check your local dollar stores, party stores and thrift stores as you never know what fun items you can re-purpose into doll play items
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award, go here to learn more: http://thedollwardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    :D

    ReplyDelete