Friday, March 23, 2012

Doll Sized Bunny Pancakes for your doll another craft from Brandy!

Brandy found the cutest doll sized pans at Micheal's the craft store.
 
Brandy made Bunny pancakes, fried eggs, and bacon.   Easter treats for her girls.  Pancakes and bacon are tan foam paper. She used a red-brown marker on the bacon.  The egg is white foam paper with yellow-gold felt for the yolk.
Great minds think alike!

 I did a post on Doll Diaries back in September about how to make doll sized breakfasts,  to see how I made all my dolls breakfasts favorites visit Doll Diaries by clicking here 
Thank  you to Brandy for sharing her fun Doll sized Easter Breakfast with us!

Here is TLC's Version of People sized Easter Breakfast for you to enjoy! Click here for the recipe on TLC's Website
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment