Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fun in the Mail- Surprise doll jeans!

Today I want to publicly thank my friend and swap partner on Swap-Bot Carol Aka Skippy's mom for her  ability to surprise and amaze me. She had her husband mail me these jeans and two patterns she picked up for more doll clothes to keep me busy crafting! Carol also made the shirt Chrissa is wearing for a swap I did last year on Swap-bot.
All out of the goodness of her heart and despite just having had surgery she still managed to make this very intricate pair of jeans for my doll with working pockets front and back!
I hope you will join me in insisting that when Carol retires next year that she open an Etsy shop and share her talent with others!
I am so thrilled with the friendships that the doll world has brought me and I thank each and every one of you who stops by my blog.
Thank you Carol for your talent and friendship and the encouragement to share with others our on going work in the support of doll play!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. so sweet of her... I just got my swap from her and was so happy with it... quality was so good..

    ReplyDelete