Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Knit Patterns from Jacknits!

Jacqueline Gibb has done it again! She has created some amazing new patterns for our 18 inch dolls! 
Her newest pattern "Cream of the Crops" Pj's and Play time set pattern is just darling!
This versatile and fun pattern even includes how to make these darling slippers!
I am working towards being able to knit like Jaqueline and am so inspired by her knitting patterns! 
This fun pattern is available from her Etsy shop and offered at $4.50. Click Here to be taken to her Etsy shop.


To visit Jacknits Etsy shop and see the wonderful and fashion forward Knit patterns for our 18 inch dolls click here



As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I visited Jacknits and liked something about all the patterns she offered. My two favorites are 'shawlette' and 'diamonds are forever'. I also really like 'cream of crops', 'peter pan or ruffles' and 'july sweetie pie'. I would rather knit for our dolls than sew. These patterns are going to the short list for dolly purchases. Karen, which patterns do you especially like?

    ReplyDelete