Monday, April 9, 2012

Yoga Pant Swap from a great free tutorial!


My swap group recently swapped yoga pants for our dolls. We made our yoga pants from this great free tutorial we found on Pinterest and from a fantastic blog called Peachy Tuesday!
I made my partner a pair from a great shirt I found at the thrift store and my partner made me a fun orange pair of Capri's!
I also noticed that you can use out grown kit's PJ bottoms, as long as they have the ankle band, you can stretch the pants to 10 inches, What a wonderful way to recycle a favorite pair of pj's!

I hope you will check out Peachy Tuesday's blog!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I cheked out Peachy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you the grey pants are extra awesome because the cuff was so long you can put them on the doll and pull it down and it looks like a miniskirt & matching leggings :) I need to get a picture of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Akimbo, (who was the partner I sent too!)I noticed that too, I loved it! Thanks again! Great to hear from you and I am thrilled you read my blog! I did not realize it! Thank you Emma for checking out that great blog!

    ReplyDelete