Tuesday, May 1, 2012

American Doll Rooms Fantastic Fold Away Doll Play Fun


Back in December I received my American Doll Room and I was over the moon. Honestly I was so very impressed with how well made and how much thought the family behind American Doll Room puts into their products.

I love the new photos up on the American Doll Room Facebook page

I have some wonderful updates to share with you from American Doll Room. The company is working on some new rooms for us including I am told something for all of us who just love the Historical dolls!
 I love the color and the wainscoting in one of the new rooms
This is the outside of the new historical room.  I love how real it looks!
(My Doll Chrissa and My Horse Pickles are looking forward to what American Doll Room has in store for them!)
American Doll Room has let me know I can share with my readers that they are working on something   to satisfy our love of American Girl horses!


I am so thrilled about these wonderful rooms and hope my horse Pickles will feel the same as I think the next American Doll Room we will add to our collection will be just for Chrissa and her!

If you are on Facebook come and see what American Doll Rooms are up to including contests and customer comments by clicking here
Or visit their website at American Doll Room by clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment