Thursday, May 3, 2012

Whimsey Jar Swap

 (This is the jar I made and sent one of my partners)
Recently my Swap-bot group did a American Girl Themed Whimsey Jar swap. We were each to take a jar and fill it with doll sized accessories and clothes. Then decorate the jar and mail it to our partners.
I had so much fun putting together my whimsey jar for my partner and was equally thrilled with the one I got in return.
 (What I received! My partner even made me a doll sized pinata! )
Here are some of the whimsy jars from our swap. The theme was Color Her World Rainbow. You had to include something from every color in the rainbow and something black and white.
We all enjoyed this so much we are going to do a back to school whimsey Jar next.
(items from the Whimsey Jar I received)
Dacia of Mini Me Dolly Diva's Etsy shop received the jars above  jars in the swap
It was so much fun doing this whimsey jar swap it is truly amazing what each partner came up with!
I love making and sending Dolly Mail and this one was especially fun!
I hope you enjoyed  today's post and I look forward to sharing more of our swaps with you soon.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment