Friday, June 29, 2012

A great summer project for beginning seamstresses!

I am so thrilled that the Liberty Jane Pattern site has come up with some truly adorable new patterns.
This one is sure to be a favorite and one I think every one should try!

The new Ruffled Apron pattern is offered at $10 and you can create ruffled aprons for your dolls, yourself and adults! These are so adorable!

I learned how to sew with Liberty Jane Patterns and it is their step by step photos that give confidence to new sewers! I highly recommend them!

To check out this new pattern  on Liberty Jane's Pattern Site click here

If you wish to share your Liberty Jane creations with me you can always email me at karenmowen@gmail.com and in the subject line write "LOOK WHAT I MADE" and I may just share your photos in an upcoming post!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment