Monday, June 18, 2012

How about a game of Memory, Doll Style!

Over at the wonderful website Tip Junkie you can print your doll lover a set of Memory game cards featuring some of American Girl's Most loved Characters.
Click here for the link

I have made my share of memory cards over the years and to get mine to to last I cover mine in Mac tac a clear peel and stick material I get at my craft and dollar store that laminates my pictures and helps them to last.  These free printable memory cards make great party favors as well as party games.
If you are an Our Generation fan I also found a great printable click here for printable Our Generation Memory Game

You can easily create a Springfield Doll Collection set, Maplelea Doll Set or any other 18 inch doll that is special to you  into a memory game set by using images found on line and printing two identical images, cover them with plastic and play alone or with friends and family.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and as always I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen! Thanks for posting this! It made me have sn idea do resize this, and make some for my dolls! Do u have any Idea how to make a memory box to holdcards(for dolls)? I made a pouchbut not a box. I love this blog!

    Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete